- Twenty Questions (ITMH Edition) pt. 2Would I do anything differently? I wouldn’t, no. I love the way ITMH turned out, I think it’s a beautiful collection. What in ITMH is different now than it was then? I touched on this in my first twenty questions blog, but my writing style has definitely changed since then. I’m more experimental now, andContinue reading “Twenty Questions (ITMH Edition) pt. 2”
- ITMH Pub Day!!In the Mid-Hours is officially out!! To all who pre-ordered, thank you so very much, and to those who were waiting for signed copies, they will be up in my Etsy shop very soon! Want to purchase your copy of In the Mid-Hours? Click here to make your order~
- a part of me is all i have left of me
- Writing Prompts Based Off ITMHMy book In the Mid-Hours comes out in less than a week, and I feel too busy with promoting it and just feeling all the nerves as the release day approaches closer, that writing anything new has been sort of difficult for me. So to help myself out of my writing slump, and maybe thisContinue reading “Writing Prompts Based Off ITMH”
- In the Mid-Hours Pre-Orders!Cover Reveal + Pre-Orders Open! My poetry collection, In the Mid-Hours, is now available for pre-order!! ITMH means everything to me; it holds all the hurt and anger, all the love and acceptance, that I’ve felt during some of the worst, and best, years of my life. *If you’re not aware, 5% of my bookContinue reading “In the Mid-Hours Pre-Orders!”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.