- my favorite book quotes (to get me out of a writing slump)I’m in a writing slump. If I’ve written anything, it’s most likely for a book or another publication, which also means my social medias are lacking in new content. GIRL, my newest poetry chapbook with Querencia Press, releases in a couple weeks, and I’m almost certain I completely drained myself of new work by constantlyContinue reading “my favorite book quotes (to get me out of a writing slump)”
- Coffee Days, Whiskey Nights – book reviewI read one, yes one, poetry book in April, National Poetry Month. (I actually started four other poetry collections, but didn’t get through them, so there aren’t being counted.) I’m trying not to shame myself too much for my lack of word intake, but I admit, it’s pretty hard as my TBR shelf looms overContinue reading “Coffee Days, Whiskey Nights – book review”
- wild honey book + coupon codeMore book announcements? Yes! Between working on my chapbook (which you can pre-order here) and submitting my now finished full collection to agencies, I started a little side project behind the scenes. Say hello to wild honey: a pocket book of positivity! wild honey has 22 pages of short poems and affirmations written to brightenContinue reading “wild honey book + coupon code”
- GIRL. chapbook announcement!The secrets out!! My newest chapbook, GIRL., is coming this summer with Querencia Press! “GIRL., a queer poetry chapbook, shouts angry prayers at god, breaks toxic stereotypes, and comes to the realization that no matter what, you are queer enough, through a mix of experimental and modern poetry and prose.Content Warnings for this collection: homophobia,Continue reading “GIRL. chapbook announcement!”
- Escapril PromptsApril is here. which means it’s time to write a poem every single day for the entire month! If you’re like me who dreads National Poetry Month simply because of the stress of writing every single day, don’t worry. I have a handful of prompts to help inspire you, and a little piece of advice.Continue reading “Escapril Prompts”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.